The Compounding Solution
Struggling through chronic pain or the side effects of pain medication does not have to be a daily activity.
Alternate Dosage Forms
Such dosage forms may bypass the gastrointestinal tract, providing optimal results with less GI irritation. These dosage forms also help patients who have difficulty swallowing pills, removing yet another source of aggravation. Instead of a capsule or tablet, pain medications often can be compounded as a topical gel, cream, foam, or spray that can be applied directly to the site if the pain and absorbed through the skin.
Some chronic pains suffers are placed on a variety of medications to help address the symptoms associated with the disease. Prepared compound that combines the medications into a single capsule or topical preparations, providing greater convenience for the patient.
Provider and pharmacist can customize the dosage to the exact amount the patient requires.
Any of the below creams' ingredients can be interchanged or deleted to customize the cream for an individual's needs:
- Ibuprofen 10% / Ketoprofen 20% / Baclofen 10% / Lidocaine 2-5%
- Ibuprofen 10% / Ketoprofen 20% / Piroxicam 2% / Ketamine 5%
- Deoxy-D-Glucose 2% / Gaba[emtom 10% / Ketoprofen 5% / Aitriptyline 2%
- Clonidine 0.2% / Ketamne 10% / Gabapentin 6% / Lidocaine 2%
- Cyclobenzaprine 1% / Ibuprofen 20% / Piroxicam 1%
- Piroxicam 0.1% / Dexamethasone 2%
- Piroxicam 1% / Ibuprofen 20%
- Ketoprofen 10% / Lidocaine 5% / Gabapentin 5% / Baclofen 5%
- Ketoprofen 10-20% / Lidocaine 2-5% / Ketamine 4%
- TRIGGER POINT especially good for Fibramyalgia pain - Ketoprofen / Guifenesen / Capaiscin / Lidocaine / Amitriptyline
- Ketoprofen 5% / Cyclobenzaprine 0.5%
- Ketoprofen 20% / Ibuprofen 2% / Ketamine 2% / Clonidine 0.2% / Amitriptyline 2% / Guaifenisen 2%
- Ketamine 5% / Ketoprofen 10% / Amitriptyline 2% / Baclofen 5%
- Ketamine 5% / Gabapentin 10% / Clonine 0.2%